Welcome to SPECIAL QUIZ JULY-20!!! On 11.07.2020 we will celebrate WORLD POPULATION DAY .
So, Let’s play an ONLINE QUIZ & enhance our knowledge about some of the interesting facts about the population. To participate, please Register here!!!
NOTE: TEACHERS NEED NOT TO REGISTER. JUST WRITE YOUR NAME , DESIGNATION IN SHORT & PLAY.
You are advised to follow the following steps to play these quizzes.
- Register yourself Click Here ( Plz ensure to Register yourself)
- Results can be found on the same day/next day
- MENTION YOUR NAME ,CLASS,SECTION,SH (e.g. KRISHNA,VIIA,SH-1)
- DON’S ATTEMPT MORE THAN 01 TIME OTHERWISE YOUR ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED VALID.
- DON’T PLAY WITH PSEUDONYMOUS NAMES. YOU MAY BE BLOCKED.
- The top-3 winner for this quiz will be awarded exciting prizes.
- First 100 participants will win e-certificate
- Visit this page regularly for daily updates etc.
QUIZ will be live b/w 9:30 am – 05:30 pm !!! Results @ 7:30 pm on 11.07.2020!! Register here!!!
RESULTS : CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!
If you have not received your e-certificate, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 8178832238
|1||J.Hemraj 4-c ( Janakiraman )||10650|
|2||Manya4A ( Manya4A )||10600|
|3||Aditi Priya K ( Aditi Priya K )||10290|
ANSWER KEY JUNIOR CATEGORY : CLICK HERE
|1||Vinay Jesslin ( Vinay Jesslin )||20790|
|2||aktchaya athimulam ( aktchaya athimulam )||20200|
|3||disha1234 ( disha1234 )||19860|
ANSWER KEY SENIOR CATEGORY : CLICK HERE
WHY WORLD POPULATION DAY IS IMPORTANT
- It touches everyone If you live a comfortable lifestyle in a first world country like the United States, you probably don’t think of population issues of having that much of an effect on your life. However, the more people are added to the population, the more power and food is needed to sustain all of them. It’s hard to keep up that food and power production at the rate that the population is growing, and efforts to do so are contributing greatly to climate change, which affects you no matter where you live.
- It asks us to look forward: World Population Day obviously reminds us to look at the current population and population issues that influence how people live now. However, it’s really focused on the future, and what efforts it will take to slow population growth. The most important thing to think of is what the world will look like for your kids, grandkids, great-grandkids, etc. if the population continues to grow at this rate.
- There’s a big disparity in how population issues affect different countries : Population issues disproportionately affect people in developing countries. For instance, did you know that people in very poor countries have a life expectancy that’s about 20 years shorter than people in rich, developed countries? How about that 1/3 of population growth is due to unplanned pregnancies, which often happen when people are lacking education and family planning services? World Population Day is a good reminder to step outside ourselves and focus on these important issues.